Parish Council‎ > ‎Minutes‎ > ‎

September 10, 2018

Clayhidon Parish Council Meeting

 held in the Church Rooms, Clayhidon at 7.30pm on Monday 10th September 2018

Subject

Action

1.                  Present 

Mr R Kallaway (Chair), Mr M Bendle, Mr J Blackmore, Mrs S Hay (Vice-Chair), Mr G Langford, Mrs A Weekes and Mrs D Evans (Parish Clerk).

Apologies Mr R Drew (received and approved)

 

2.                  Declarations of Interest

Agenda item 4.1 Mr Bendle has a personal interest as he owns land adjacent to the applicant.

Agenda item 4.2 Mr Kallaway declared a personal interest as he is a neighbour.

 

3.                  Public Participation

Nothing to report.

 

4.                  Planning

Applications considered for:-

4.1              18/01201/HOUSE.  Erection of single storey rear extension following demolition of existing lean-to.  Little Rosegarland, Clayhidon.

PROPOSAL:    The parish council makes no comment on the application. 

PROPOSED:    Mr Langford 

SECONDED:   Mr Blackmore

DECISION: passed.  (all in favour)

4.2                 18/01257/FULL.  Erection of an agricultural building.  The Knowle,  Clayhidon

PROPOSAL:    The parish council supports the application. 

PROPOSED:    Mr Blackmore 

SECONDED:   Mr Bendle

DECISION: passed.  (all in favour)

 

5.             Items raised by Chairman

Nothing to report. 

 

6.                 Items raised by Councillors

6.1              Mrs Weekes informed councillors that the BH Parish Network was meeting in the week to discuss Somerset County Council’s proposal to grit only A & B roads.  This will have an impact on roads bordering the parish.  The parish council supports any lobbying the BH Parish Network can do on its behalf.  Clerk to write to Ray Radford, asking that he informs Somerset County Council that this decision will impact on those Devon parishes that border Somerset. 

6.2         Mr Bendle was asked to ensure that the gates to the church car park are closed. 

6.3              Clerk was instructed to inform the MDDC Enforcement Officer of current issues in the parish.

6.4              Clerk asked to submit application to Highways Community Enhancement Fund for parish lengthsman works during the year. 

 

 

 

Clerk

 

 

 

MB

Clerk

 

Clerk

 

7.                 Date of next meeting

Monday 8th October at 7.30pm, Parish Hall. 

 













































Meeting closed at 8.15pm

Comments